Florida Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Ocala, lakeland, Jacksonville, Gainsville, Cockapoo Puppies For Sale, Cockapoo Puppies in Citrus County Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina. Cockapoo Colors, F1. F2, F1B, Poodle, Cocker Spaniel, AKC, CKC, Buff, Apricot, Chocolate, Black, Black and White, Red, Cream, Sable, Black Phantom, Parti Colored, Shipping Cockapoos United States, Texas, West Virginia, Washington DC, Mississippi, California, Alaska, New Mexico, Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Michaigan, Minnesota, Oregon, Ohio, Montana, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, Western United States, Colorado, Nevada, Arkansas, Nebraska, Utah, Washington, Idaho, Tampa, FL, Miami, Bradenton, Sarasota, Jacksonville, Charleston, Charlotte, Toy, Miniature, Puppies, Cockapoo Breeder, Nationwide Shipping
Our Contract & Guarantee
The following paragraphs are taken word-for-word from our puppy contract, except for signature lines, puppy specifics and personal information. Please read entire contract below before picking up your puppy Florida Cockapoos reserves the right to make changes to this contract at any time. We suggest that you print it at the time you place your deposit. You will be required to have a signed Guarantee on file with us before you pick up your puppy.
Florida Cockapoo Puppies Guarantee Basic Information
• There are no refunds on Deposits, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing as an amendment to this contract.
• Once you have selected a puppy and placed a deposit on that puppy, there is no switching to another puppy in another litter. To do so you would forfeit your original deposit and start again with a new nonrefundable deposit.
• We, Florida Cockapoo Puppies, reserve the right to cancel a sale of any puppy prior to the pickup date/time if for some reason we find the home is unsuitable for one of our puppies.
Contagious/Infectious, Hereditary Disease Guarantee
This guarantee is per the Florida State Law.
Buyer agrees to take their puppy to a veterinarian within 72 hours of puppy leaving Seller. This veterinarian appointment must include an overall health exam and fecal exam. If the puppy is purchased or arrives to you on a holiday or weekend, then the puppy must be taken to a licensed veterinarian on the following working day. If your regular veterinarian is not available, you are required to take the puppy to another veterinarian. Failure to have this exam on file will cause this guarantee to be null and void.
NOTE: We treat for internal parasites when the puppies are 2, 4, 6 and 7 weeks old and sometimes worming medication does not eradicate them all. We do not cover for any parasites. Be sure to take a fecal sample with you to your first veterinarian visit to check for parasites.
If at any time within fourteen days following the sale and delivery of a companion dog to the purchaser, a licensed veterinarian certifies the Puppy to be unfit for purchase due to a non-congenital cause or condition (exception is parvovirus which has a five day limit) or within six months certifies your Puppy to be unfit for purchase due to a congenital or hereditary cause or condition, the purchaser has the right to elect one of the following options.:
1. the right to return the Puppy and receive a refund of the purchase price, including sales tax, and reimbursement of the veterinary fees incurred before the purchaser's receipt of the veterinary certification. The seller's liability for veterinary fees under this option must not exceed fifty percent of the purchase price, including sales tax, of the Puppy;
2. the right to retain the Puppy and to receive reimbursement for veterinary fees incurred before the purchaser's receipt of the veterinary certification and the future cost of veterinary fees to be incurred in curing or attempting to cure the Puppy. The seller's liability under this option must not exceed fifty percent of the purchase price, including sales tax, of the Puppy;
3. the right to return the Puppy and to receive in exchange a Puppy of the purchaser's choice, of equivalent value, and reimbursement of veterinary fees incurred before the purchaser's receipt of the veterinary certification. The seller's liability for veterinary fees under this option must not exceed fifty percent of the purchase price, including sales tax, of the Puppy;
4. the right to receive a full refund of the purchase price, including sales tax, for the Puppy or, in exchange, an Puppy of the purchaser's choice of equivalent value, and reimbursement of veterinary fees incurred before the death of the Puppy if the death occurs within fourteen days of the date the purchaser takes possession, except where death occurs by accident or injury sustained during that period. The seller's liability for veterinary fees under this option must not exceed fifty percent of the purchase price, including sales tax, of the Puppy. The seller shall accept the veterinary certification of unfitness delivered by the purchaser within five days following the purchaser's receipt of it.
The certification must contain:
1. Name of the owner;
2. the date/dates of examination;
3. the breed, color, sex and age of the Puppy
4. a statement of the veterinarian findings;
5. a statement that the veterinarian certifies the Puppy to be unfit for purchase;
6. an itemized statement of veterinary fees incurred as of the date of the certification
7. where the Puppy is curable, the estimated fee to cure the Puppy;
8. where the Puppy has died, a statement setting forth the probable cause of death; and
9. the name and address of the certifying veterinarian and the date of the certification.
Proof in the form of a veterinarian receipt of veterinarian visit within the first four days of delivery must be provided to the Seller. When the purchaser presents a veterinary certification of unfitness to the seller, the seller must confirm the purchaser's election in writing. Where the Puppy has died, the veterinarian shall hold the carcass until the Seller is reached to make arrangements for autopsy.
• Your puppy had its tail docked and dew claws removed between 3 and 5 days old. This removal of dew claws is 99% effective at this age. Occasionally, a dew claw will grow back. We do not cover any fees associated with the removal of the dew claw(s) if needed after the initial removal.
• At no time, in any part of this guarantee, including the FL Lemon Law, do we guarantee against conditions brought on by environmental changes, stress or exposure to adverse conditions that we cannot control once the puppy leaves our care. If the puppy shows no signs or symptoms of a problem we do not and cannot treat them. Therefore, we do not guarantee against Hypoglycemia, Coccidiosis, Giardia, Parasites (Internal or External), Viral, Bacterial or Fungal Infections, Allergies or Ear Mites.
• All puppies must be spayed/neutered on or before its seven month birthday.
• We do not give any guarantee for adult size, color changes, coat texture, shedding or hypoallergenic.
• The Buyer agrees to never release the puppy/dog to any animal shelter, dog pound, animal rescue or research facility. The Buyer agrees that should the occasion arise whereby the Buyer no longer desires ownership of the puppy/dog the Buyer will try to find a loving home. If no home can be found, returned back to Florida Cockapoos. If puppy/dog is returned to Florida Cockapoos.no money will be refunded.
• It is understood and agreed to by the parties to this agreement that this agreement and the purchase and sale of the said dog shall fall under the jurisdiction of the laws of the City of Lecanto, Florida.and the State of Florida and that any matters with respect to this Agreement shall be dealt with as per the laws governing this location. It is further understood that any circumstances, situations, disputes arising which are not covered within this Agreement shall be remedied at the discretion of the breeder and the breeder's decision shall be final and binding. • This agreement is non-transferable. It is only in effect for the original Purchaser whose name appears on this contract.